View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
The TOC and links are nice and make it easy to navigate.

I read anthologies from start to finish the first time I read them, then I go back to reread my favorites. So, in that way, I guess I am like most people.

Poetry is different. I have always chosen pbooks for this. I like to flip through and visually choose what I want to read. I've tried some poetry in ebook form, but it is not appealing to me. I have no idea why this is so. Maybe, it is that I like to see the stanzas and how they are laid out? I don't know. It could be that it helps me to see the pattern when reading it? Maybe this is something that would no longer matter if I read more poetry in ebook form. Wouldn't using landscape mode that would require more page turns make for awkward breaks also?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote