Thread: Epub on PC
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Epub on PC

I'm doing some research using several sources in ePub format, obviously I have no problem reading them on my Sonys, however, it would be convenient to also access them on my PC, especially when it comes to annotations and even better if it supports those little balloon pop-ups (Look into what Philborne says on this subject) kind of reminders.

I looked in the Win 8 store, but they seem to come up short for my needs. I prefer it to be a standalone program, rather than a browser extension (too many browser tabs open as it is). I don't care if it costs, as long as it lets me do what I need.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote