View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #10
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pc
I'm overwhelmed! Thanks guys, really appreciated.

I may well do more in the same universe as there's plenty of room for sequels, prequels and stories in the gaps, on the sidelines and so on. It won't be straight away though, as I'm a bit burned out after hammering out the last one and I think I need to write something different and then come back - I don't want to get stale. Also: I need to think of some more ship names
dworth is offline   Reply With Quote