View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #231
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Oh, oops, well thanks for that. I received the full version. My Kindle is stuffed atm, but when I get it working again I'll compare the two.

What I like about the other Kindle VNC is I don't need a computer to change the IP address and password - I can enter them @ program startup. Pretty important if you're moving around (My plan is to use my Kindle with my Raspberry Pi, but it's not permanently plugged into the same router, so having to use someone else's computer (or have 2 computers) is a PITA). Any plans to implement the ability to change the IP address from within your VNC viewer?
download the file. read the readme's and ini's.

one can simply setup launchpad to do a plethora of options. if you mean switch the source "on the fly" that could be another Fettle of Kish entirely.

HTH

an example launchpad file for it...
Quote:
[Actions]
;; start kindlevncviewer, connect to 192.168.99.99:1
V U = !/mnt/us/kindlevncviewer/kvncviewer.sh 192.168.99.99:1 &
;; start kindlevncviewer, connect to somehostviawifi:1
V W = !/mnt/us/kindlevncviewer/kvncviewer.sh somehostviawifi:1 &
;; example with a password and screen 0:
;V W = !/mnt/us/kindlevncviewer/kvncviewer.sh -password fettleKish namedDevice:0 &
;; stop kindlevncviewer
V Q = !killall kindlevncviewer

Last edited by twobob; 11-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote