View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #10
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Quote:
Originally Posted by conanfan View Post
Australian horror author Shane Jiraiya Cummings' lovecraftian novella, Requiem for the Burning God, is free at Amazon.
Well, I read it, and I thought it was a bit of a mess. The writing was free of obvious grammatical errors, but the story never got weird enough, and the characters were very poorly realized. Compared to some other Lovecraftian stuff I've read recently (most notably, That Which Should Not Be by Brett Talley), it just wasn't very good...
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote