View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #14
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
They are all great, even my old old Sony 300 gets used on occasion. I am just so impressed with the Kobo Mini I can't seem to stop blathering on about it.

No offense intended to all the other devices.

Helen
Completely understand that feeling, it's how I am still about my Sony 350. To me there's just nothing else like it, it's irreplaceable! The Kobo mini sounds like it's worth a look when my 350s die.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote