View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #134
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The star rating at the PW page at Amazon is now up to a FULL FOUR STARS. Folks have learned to use high PW light levels and good ambient light to flush out all the supposed screen "defects."

Plus, they have also learned to just return real bad units for a full refund via the Order page and then buy a brand new one rather than call CS and get a reconditioned replacement.
I've used high light levels to compensate since I've owned the device, but it would be nice if I didn't have to. The only time the high level of light is even slightly annoying, though, is when I read in complete darkness, as when I read in bed or at night out in the gazebo.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote