View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecrick View Post
A full-feature wget static linked with openssl, not the basic one from busybox.
As curl lacks some useful features, especially wget -r
I'm using mobile broadband now and I can't setup a compile environment.

Thanks a lot!
There should be one among all of the stuff that twobob built the past several weeks.
The K3 software will also run on the K4 & K5 unless it is something that depends on the hardware.

What is the difficulty in setting up a compile environment?

There **should** be everything you need in the DIY-KeK resource pool, both as binaries and as source.
**should** as in "intended"
If not, post in that thread, I will see what I can do about adding anything reasonable to add.
As typical here at Mobileread - the thread starter post serves as a general index, plus the DIY-KeK reference manual is also a partial index (in appendix B) to the resource pool.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote