View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #106
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
I agree with Zelda. I think you need Igorsk.

Here's what I got, but my Russian is very elementary (and I humbly apologize to any person who falls down laughing at my translation).

Я знаю что у ---- I know that in
нее нее нее ---- hee hee hee
Душа кошкина -- soul of (koshkina)
а я шикарная --- while I elegant
Мадам Брошкина - Madam Broshkina
она такая ---- it such
Никакая ---- None
никакая ---- None
Ну что ты в ней - Well that you in it
нашел ---- found

Dreamer
I took Russian in college centuries ago but I could do little better. I do know that the н in нее is pronounced as an N in English and I don't think нее нее нее is hee hee hee - more probably it, it, it. Of course, that makes the translation crystal clear, don't you think? нует!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote