View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpjack View Post
I can't remember if it was Moon or Moon+ which continuously crashed on my tablet, I'll give it a try.
And I don't think I can convert to EPUB a PDF I didn't create by myself.
Dude you have problems...

Seriously though are you running a custom ROM, are you installing the apps on the SD card? I've used Moon+ and ezPDF on different devices nook/Galaxy with different ROMS and stock OS. I've never had any issues with either product. Honestly few apps give me problems.

Last edited by =X=; 01-31-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added smily make sure poster knows I'm jk.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote