Thread: Silliness DVD, VHS & Betamax heaven
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonbug1 View Post
Melmac, just wanted to say I love your avatar. ALF was an awesome show. Talk about nostalgia
Thanks unfortunatly I had to change it due to a request from the artist the current one is not quite as good. When I was in primary school I got the nickname of melmac due to my love for the show and my laugh being like Alfs. When I needed a nick for Usenet/ICQ in the mid 90s it popped into my head and I've been using it ever since, there is still a lot of love out there for the show as I get comments on it all the time.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote