Thread: Touch Battery problem?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #14
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMG View Post
I've had the same problems:
1. Shuts down at about 30% battery remaining and needs recharge.
2. As soon as I unplug the KT after a FULL recharge, the battery indicator goes down a notch.

I have recharged 3 times so far and the calibration has not corrected itself yet. I've had this problem from v.1.9.5 to 1.9.6. I am now rockin' on 1.9.9. Let's hope it's resolved.
Mine did this once, but I can't remember if it happened before or after I did the 1.9.7 upgrade, and at that time the batt meter was showing a 75-80% charge, and it didn't take long to go to 100%(hour or so IIRC). Strange thing is that it never happened before nor since(and I use mine for at least a couple hours every day)...

Now that I think of it, it must've happened under 1.9.6, then I updated to 1.9.7(before it was pulled) not long afterwards, and 1.9.7 didn't last long(1? 2d?) and I'm now at 1.9.8(which also didn't last long) since Thurs IIRC. Waiting for my KT to top off and then I'll do the 1.9.9 update...
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote