View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:33 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antioch View Post
Sure, but as I said, its not just the first page, or the chapter load as you said, but the second page, too. And I didn't mention it before, but if from a chapter page you go *back* to the last page of the previous chapter it'll reset the screen, too....

I'm not seeing the refresh between chapters. There is a longer delay paging back across a chapter boundary, but no extra flash.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote