View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #15
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
For me, there are two types of books -- those that you want to keep for display in a bookshelf or coffee table, and loan to friends in exchange for their loaners; and those disposable, quick-reads for fun that you never care to read again. Most of my reading material is devoid of pictures, so screen size is a non-issue, and when it is, my big 24" computer monitor suffices quite well.

I do not have a Borders or Barnes & Noble within 75 miles of me, so I won't miss them.
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote