View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #9
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Borrowing from Web browser on my computer gives the same results, expired on the updated Aura One, 13 days on my other devices which have not been updated. My vote is for a bug in this firmware, a rather severe one for anyone who uses Overdrive.

Edit: Installed the FW on my Aura HD and don't have this issue with expired Overdrive books, so maybe only a bug with the Aura One? Or do I have something odd going on with my Aura One, anyway, no more tests and I am going to stop talking to myself until someone else with an Aura One tests this. Maybe I just need to reset my Aura One.

Last edited by jiminrussell; 05-19-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Additional info
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote