View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 04:07 PM   #23
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I just finished The Hawthorne School by Sylvie Perry, which I've seen described as dark academia. It's about a young, naive mother who enrolls her badly behaved four-year-old in an exclusive private school. It was OK, though it's hard to believe anyone could be as willfully naive and downright stupid as this mother. Then again, there are people who wear tinfoil hats and think JFK Jr. will resurrect, so maybe this character is more realistic than I want to believe.
I think a lot of psychological suspense novel plots would unravel if the heroines (it's usually the heroines, darn it!) had any common sense.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote