View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #7
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremaEbooks View Post
Hi!

I'm testing 20140627 on M96, and it happens what por says. The app seems to run properly but there's no interaction with it. No buttom reactions, nor touch screen.
The Main menu seems to work but once there you can not interact with the app.

Hopefully on tuesday I will have a T68 on my hands and I will try to test all the apps I've tested on M96.

I'll tell you as soon as I begin to "play"
What do you see if you tap the top of the screen on "FileManager"?
You can set the Language, Espanol is on the second page of language selections.
Can you navigate through your device's file system, while in the file manager?
The "../" takes you back toward the root. (On mine tapping that and the top item listed gets me to "Removable" then "MicroSD/" then "MicroSD32gb/, selecting that gives me the first page of my Library of ebooks. There the category folders are listed that lead to my ebooks/documents.

Tapping the top of a page when in a book or document brings up the top and bottom menus for that type of document/ book format. The tabs at the top and bottom change the options listed.

There was also a Wiki listed at the download site.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 06-28-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote