View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #26
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgumphress View Post
Ordered my Wi-Fi W-SO a week after it went up and my delivery date shows 10/3. I was thinking of upgrading to the non-SO but after reading this I think I will leave it alone.
Yeah. Since nobody here knows exactly how the dispatching is scheduled at Amazon, all "theories" essentially converge either "chaos theory", or to a "will eventually ship" theory. And I guess we'll all survive it, whether we get it a week earlier or later

PS: Yes, I'm one of those folks who doesn't have the luxury of living in the only country where the PW is officially shipped now. So in addition to not knowing when it will arrive, there were also other things to sort out (like having someone in the US who can order it in the first place, and estimating shipping and customs costs, and the corresponding delays).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote