View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #20
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I initially had a delivery date of 10/3 for a non-SO 3G, ordered within an hour of the website going live. 3 hours later I changed to a non-SO wifi and my date dropped to 10/11, where it remains.

I don't think that Amazon is specifically favoring one device over the other. I think that they may have underestimated the popularity of the non-SO kindles and too few available for shipment on the first day. (Meaning that some people who ordered early would get them, but many people would have to wait.)
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote