View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #18
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What I don't get is why the ePub is not up to at least the second-to-last save. Could this be a Linux issue?
I don't know, only had something similar happen to me, but it was on Windows and I didn't save at all (So I can't complain), but haven't had it happening to me while using Linux.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote