View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:41 AM   #49
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
The DGA-1 is no longer divided into steps.
So that first link no longer leads to the information intended in your post (or the first link in your Jailbreak Index page either).
I updated that and two other locations I posted the these links. However, the system here will not let me update the links in two other relevant threads. I get this:
Quote:
Unable to process the request. Please try again later.
I am curious HOW MUCH later. I waited quite a long while and I still get that. It previously prevented me from updating obsolete stuff in a bunch of my old posts many weeks ago.

Why does this website impose such a limitation that FORCES bit-rot by preventing bulk link maintenance edits? I want to fix my old stuff, but I can only do three edits and it stops me this way for a LONG TIME (during which I move on to other things and rule-enforced bit-rot prevails).

So I guess the other places will just have to stay the old way. I have to time to deal with this "waiting game".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote