View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 09:33 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
[QUOTE=theducks;3142990]
Quote:
Originally Posted by waschtl View Post
.. I don't want to make sheet music with notes, but just lyrics with Chord letters above -like this
which is what the guitartapp app already does, in reflowable code, probably far better than you will be able to do it
study the links I gave you for HOW they do it, or buy the full app like I did, it's cheap & there may even be an ad-funded free version

PS I bought the full app as I was most impressed with the layout, and i recommend it now to my guitar students
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote