View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
In praise of the EZ Reader Pro

The EZ reader Pro is my reader of choice. I agree to all the limitations give by prodigit, but there's one overridng advantage...

Durability.

The reader is built like a rock, has a relatively common user-replacable battery, and can read (with openinkpot) just about any format I care to throw in it.

No wifi, which is good by my tastes, (no marketers using my reading habits for free) and Buttons. I had a touchscreen e-reader, I prefer buttons.

When mine finally dies, (if it does - I have a 28 year old calculator, and my Atari 800 still boots - I'll unpack my backup EZ Reader pro, get a new battery, and off I'll go. No re-learning interfaces, just pop out the chip and pop it in the new machine...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote