View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #54
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
To revive an older thread, I finally found a third party solution to getting Apple Car Play for my 2016 Honda Pilot. I've scheduled installation for Feb. 1st, so we shall see how it goes. With luck, this will give me a solution to reliably allowing me to manage my audiobook playlist in my car. My current solution, converting them to mp3 and managing them via iTunes, works most of the time, but it will lose track of where it's at in a book and the music app will reset, sending me to a different playlist and starting the current book back at the beginning. It doesn't happen often, but often enough to be frustrating.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote