View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
I once again want to protest the moving of threads about the Kobo store or Kobo customer service to the Kobo device forum. You don't move threads about Amazon to the Kindle forum. The Kobo store is device agnostic - these threads do not belong in the device forums.
Oh yes they do. Seen it dozens of times.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to report two threads in the general discussion forum.
One to go here and one to go to Kindle.

Oh off topic, you might want to change your website since girlebooks is no longer working. I saw your available at girlebooks.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 10-11-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote