View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
katewilly
Enthusiast
katewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavens

Device: sony 700, iTouch, iPhone, nook, iPad 2
Nope, not me. I love my Ipod Touch for what it does well. It plays music, music videos, gets me online at times, and plays little games, all of which it does well. I'll watch U2's video "Where the Streets Have No Name" a gazillion times (Bono, grow your hair back out dammit). However, I won't read much more than 5 pages on it. Nope, beyond that it has to go on my Sony Reader. Not interested if it's not e-ink...and if it were, still not interested because it's not LCD. Each one has a practical purpose.

I can fit both my Ipod Touch and my Sony Reader comfortably into my life, and my purse.

Last edited by katewilly; 04-30-2009 at 02:21 AM.
katewilly is offline   Reply With Quote