View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #31140
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Saw this recently and thought it very apropos. I didn't realize it was done in *2007* !

https://www.theonion.com/fall-cancel...ons-1819569446

edit: by which I meant to say: Do you then go straight into Winter, Hitch? If your area has a "Winter". We've been missing much of fall, and going straight into Winter. I think we had 2 weeks of Fall this year, though it was interrupted by a return-engagement of Summer.
Yeah, we laugh that we get one day of Fall. It's a running joke, but truth is, it's cool and crisp and Fall-ish, for maybe 3 days, each year, and then it just plunges right into our "winter." You have two whole WEEKS? Wowza, you're lucky. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
The weather is bonkers. Let's have 88 as a high and 60 as a low. Ok 65/45 sounds good, nah 86/59 no 70/45. Oops 84/46. Now 75 wind/??? Tomorrow will be 59/32.
That is our weather since last Saturday. How am I supposed to dress?
I'm taking stuff in the car with me. Layers. Hot clothes (temps, not the body in it, trust me), cooler, cold...it's daft.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote