View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #31134
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Crafting frustration: finding a good paper trimmer.

I got a nice 8 inch guillotine trimmer and a nice trimmer with a cutting blade. However the blades for the later go dull quickly, especially when you want to cut a bigger batch of paper and you when you need them it turns out you haven't got new blades. About a year ago I bought a big, self sharpening guillotine trimmer. It works great, it's straight (often not the case with paper trimmers) and sharp and has both inches and centimeters. Today, however, I need to cut something precise and I couldn't. I hadn't noticed before but the between centimeters there aren't stripes to indicate the millimeters. Each centimeter is divided into four. Who would do such a thing?

So, this trimmer is going to the store. The one we have there isn't straight, is rusted and incredibly heavy. And my hunt for the perfect 12 inch self sharpening guillotine trimmer continues.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote