View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:14 AM   #31133
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I can sympathize. I've seen changes with my husband over the past three years. At first I got angry. I called him all kinds of names in my head but then I had to take a step back and look at his parents and compare behavior patterns and realize what I was dealing with wasn't normal. His mental health had changed. His physical health had changed. I couldn't blame him for something he couldn't control. We talked finally a few months back. He is still in denial but not as much. Things have been better. Now I'm possibly at 40 starting premenopause. The hormones and cycle changes are really getting to me. He's going to have to put up with me.

I'll be truthful I can't be around my mother. She's not the person I knew at 76. She gets around me and goes manic. She becomes like she's on something. She talks nonstop, she goes through so many emotions I'm exhausted by the time I leave. It's better for me to talk to her over the phone.
I know she loves me and I know she's happy to see me and just excited but it just stresses me out to the point I want to cry. It's hurts to see her that way. It freaks hubby out. It freaks me out. I've accepted she's not going to change. I can't go have lunch with her anymore. This person I do not know. The mother I knew does not exist anymore. She just talks and talks and then gets upset about things that happen over 50 years ago. It's sad.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 10-26-2017 at 07:17 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote