View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 01:07 AM   #31128
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I wore the full-strength nicotine patch, and it worked for me. What I'm not saying is that I wore it...for a year. I'd smoked like a fiend for dog's years, and I had to quit (nearly 20 years now). But without that patch, it would have been fugly, I tell ya. That last effort, wearing the full-strength patch, for a year--that worked. Nothing else, before then, "took." And god knows, I tried everything, albeit, obviously, not Vaping because that didn't exist then.

Even if she never quit, vaping would be dramatically better for her, of course.

Hitch
The key with vapes is to buy different nicotine percentages oil. You ween yourself off the nicotine slowly and you're still smoking so you don't feel deprived of the act. You can also get all kinds of flavors for it which is why my friend tried it. They even make the oils without any nicotine. The patches work for alot of people but I've seen people who smoked four packs a day who tried everything and fail then try these and quit for good. My one friend is five years smoke free now because of them. My niece is three years. I could give several more examples. I wouldn't promote cigarettes ever. I've seen the health problems they can cause all through out my relatives but the vapes do work for quitting for good. That's the only reason I recommend them to people trying to quit. I've seen the success with my own eyes and it usually only takes a couple months.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote