View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
The first version of EPUBReader for Android is out now. The app consists of the reading engine of the Firefox add-on and an Android wrapper.

The app is still in beta and not publicly available at Google play. Android 3 (Honeycomb) and later is supported. I would be very happy if you would try it and give me some feedback. To install the app, it's necessary to become a member of this google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...d-beta-testing. If you signup, it's important, that you use the same mailaddress as for Google play, otherwise you won't be able to install the app.

Thanks!
Since the Firefox add-on is very good, I 'd like to try the version for Android. But it seems that the beta version is not available any more in Google Play Store (in the downloaded page I receive the message "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server")
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote