View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
If owning an iPad and posting in the Apple Devices forum my experiences with the iPad make me a troll than I guess I am...
No, to generally give a hostile attitude and label people with different opinions trolls make you one.

I think everybody has the right to choose the forum threads they want to participate and nobody has to receive 'orders' from Mr. Cole who thinks only certain chosen people have the right to write in this thread.

Btw: As I opened this thread so I think you should show some manners, at least in this thread..
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote