View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #14
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
The description of Holmes as "America's First Serial Killer" piqued my curiosity, so I did some googling. According to one site, America's first known serial killers were the Harp Boys, who got started during the American Revolution. There may have been many we don't know about. One interesting thing about the Holmes case is how long he was at it before anyone suspected anything.

I believe that's how the book described him as did some History Channel shows I've seen on him. When I do Google searches for America's first serial killer his name is the one that pops up. There are so many ways to classify and categorize these types that maybe the difference is that Holmes was a one man show and the Harp Boys were not?

When I search America's first serial killer's' the Harp Boys names pops up first. I'm pretty sure that's the distinction - killer & killerS. Interesting nonetheless.

Last edited by Shopaholic; 04-03-2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: to fix typos
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote