View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:43 PM   #43
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Even with great odds I didn't win. I have won like ONCE in my life on things like this. Phooey.

Oh, well, didn't have time to spend with an ereader device like it needs. If I had one I wouldn't want it to feel neglected, and I have too much work, housework and school work to do. *sigh* Who wants a reading device with the sulks from being neglected?
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote