View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Can anyone suggest good ebooks for beginners to learn HTML and CSS. I am sure these will be useful to many new Sigil users.
Getting back to the original question, I had learned HTML back in the early days, but recently re-taught myself HTML 4.0 and CSS using the tutorials here:

http://www.w3schools.com/

Quick and painless, but still close to comprehensive. There are also tutorials for Javascript, X(HT)ML, and PHP and others. Not a book, but a nice resource, and completely free.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote