View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
Well, I know that I didn't phase that right. The quick start guide says that you may be charged for wireless connectivity for other uses such as web browsing and downloading personal files (of course that is through the users Amazon email for .10 I believe).
They continue on in the next paragraph titled "Your conduct": Quote:States You agree you will use the wireless connectivity provided by Amazon only in connection with services Amazon provides for the Device. You may not use the wireless connectivity for any other purpose. End quote.

Just found it interesting.
Then I think a LOT of people are in trouble............

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote