View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #25
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I know that this is an extreme case, and I haven't encountered the situation again, but without quote notification someone actually considered that not getting a reply within an hour and 15 minutes of posting meant that he/she was being ignored.
I actually don't think that case is too extreme because I see it way too often lol.

I don't see this changing things much though. You wont know who has notifications turned on or even if they have it on, if they're online to even see them.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote