View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #28
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Richards View Post
I'm massively bogged down with other projects at the moment -- not least that I need to complete my newest novel and get it to my editor at Schusters -- but I love writing these stories, and will pen another new batch as soon as the chance arises, most likely towards the end of this year.
Ok, no worries or pressure. I was just curious as I have enjoyed those that you have written so far. You will have at least one certain sale when collection # 5 comes out.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote