View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvais View Post
And DRM stripping through Calibre doesn't seem to work, either, so I can't figure out how to even open the file and see what's under the hood.
I'm able to de-DRM and import POBI files I get from my Touch by changing the extension to AZW before importing them. They end up as MOBI files in Calibre. I don't know if the bits that make it a POBI survive the import though.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote