View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #846
luvmy4brats
Connoisseur
luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle
Quick thing

I just noticed that while the leading 0 is no longer needed in the series (thank you). Any books tagged with a decimal (like 7.5, 12.5) for "in between" novellas, they show up at the end of the list.

For example I have books 1-32 showing up in proper order, and then after those, I have books 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 24.5, 27.5, 29.5.

I'm pretty sure those with the decimal were sorting properly before this last update.