View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #10
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Oh, newly discovered hassle. I like to load up my Wish List, since at any given time, only about 2% of the books are available. I used to search for "Add to Cart" to find the ones that were available that day.

Now, it's a graphic, not words - no way to search for available titles only (or to filter them to display together). And...it's only showing about 20 books at a time. The older books are still there, but there's no frickin' way to LOOK at the list.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote