View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #108
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
The Big Bang or Unibus volumes only have 12 stories each in them. I think the Constellation has 17 stories, so this will incude short stories published since then.

I do rather dislike the requirement to buy all new copies of old stories in order to get the new stories. i'd rather they' published a Unibus vol. 3. That seems fairer somehow.
All the ones post Big Bang are available independently. Either from Pinbeam Books, or Amazon. So while it might be nice to just have an additional collection, one can certainly achieve a similar result from what is currently published and available.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote