View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #75
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquiddOhio View Post
No. I tried that first, of course, but the magnets are too weak to trigger the switch; the leather is thick, and the corner retaining band also adds more space between the magnet and the switch.
I tried it and it worked for me inside the pocket. Maybe the strip magnets are just too weak? Might be worth trying the kind I used as it did work for me inside the pocket.

This is the magnet I used from the back of a bag clip.

sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote