View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #67
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post

What about weight? I like to use my Kindle "naked" because that.

Also, how it feels when folded and what about the edges, are they rounded?
A naked Paperwhite without a case weighs 205 grams while the one with the leather case weighs 340 grams. So, with a case, your Paperwhite would weigh about 65% heavier. It is not a problem for me because I rarely hold the device with my hands and I just use a special stand made my Octovo to hold it on my table.

It feels pretty soft but solid and yes, it's well rounded.

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 11-02-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote