View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #81
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I'd be heart-broken if I lost my Amazon account. I can't even imagine!
But I am not sending them back for no reason, so I would not be silent about it if they did this to me. Good thing I took pictures of all of them.

The same Andrew called me back on Friday but I couldn't pick up. He followed up with an email and said he needed to talk to me about specifics, and that I should not do anything about the Kindles until we speak. Hm. Thing is, there is no way to call him back directly, and if I miss one call, it's back to waiting. He'll call me early next week. Meanwhile, a new PW is scheduled to arrive here on Monday.
The more I think about it, the less I can imagine just sending everything back and waiting for the next model. I just fell in love with the software on it.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote