View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #26
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Your user data doesn't show any location, so we don't know from what vantage point you are responding. But if you access Amazon.com from outside the US with an account that is not established in the US som books will say "this item not available in your area", but if you enter a US address and pay with a gift card you can get access to that book. As I said earlier, I have no way of knowing, but I hope that Amazon is doing it that way out of concern for their overseas customers.
You don't even need to pay with a gift card. At least I don't. I can buy US books with my cdn credit card no problem. Do it all the time.

I just have an account on amazon.com - with both my canadian (for actual goods I need shipped to me) and a US address associated to my account. It is easy to switch between the 2 when shopping for kindle books.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote