View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #252
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with anything you've said about your experience, Mick, but I think it's horses for courses - or whatever the cliche is. I haven't used LSB, but I have used the Word Outline function quite extensively. I've also watched youtube vids about LSB and how to use it. My thoughts were that I could do most of the important things LSB appears to do so much more easily in Word.

I think large programs like LSB appeal to some, whereas the deceptive simplicity of Word appeals to others, especially those who have learned all of Word's 'hidden' abilities.

If you are happy with LSB, that's fine. I've read your reviews of other software such as MN so know that you're not someone who sticks to his guns whatever; instead you give a fair assessment of things as you find them.

Some of us are dedicated Word fans.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote