View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #8
dancingbacon
dancingbacon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
That was my guess as well but he said, "Dropbox folder so I can download my books from my S3" and that confused me. If in fact he is using the Galaxy S3 he has a couple of other options.

1. Upgrade to 0.8.70, the new connect to MTP feature will allow you to connect to your S3 and transfer books directly using the Send to device icon (only works on Windows 7 and Linux).

2. My choice. Whether using using OSX, Windows XP or Windows 7 I find it better to manage the books on my android device using Calibre Companion (wireless required). Its features match the full integration with calibre that I experienced with my Sony reading devices and then some. It also allows you to place your various types of books in whatever directory you wish, Mobi, PDFs, CBZ and ePubs can all be sent to specific directories. Well worth the token purchase fee.

Good Reading!
I'm a girl.

Thanks anyways. I just wanted to be able to access my library from my Galaxy S3 with Dropbox, so I used the 'save to disk' option and tweaked the save template so it would save to subfolders and have the series information in the file name and folder name.
dancingbacon is offline   Reply With Quote