View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:24 AM   #23
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I don't mind not having a light, as I want the Kobo to READ on, and books don't have lights in them either!

Side note, I just tried reading some "Walking Dead" on it, and it works fine enough. I am pleasantly surprised actually. I might pick up at issue 49, where the first compendium ended on the Kobo. They are always in the account then if Kobo comes out with a 10 inch model *drool*.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote