Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
So.... Zelda is a safe to talk in front of, and this cute furry stuffed toy is actually a highly experience medical professional with many years of training and impressive framed certificates? Right. I suppose they are also carrying out complex experiments on us, and are acually just a slight excursion into our dimensions of a much more complex being. (Memo to self: Don't Panic!).
Just remember to keep your towel with you at all times ... and never look directly into the panda's eyes. Also, if you upset the gibbon (Adrien) then just play dead.

Quote:
Wham, Bang, Thankyou ma'am? No, I don't know how George Michael got in here either.
Could be ... could be. Is this George Michael person, a cat, panda, gibbon, duck, android or armadillo??

Quote:
That's okay; it's been a long day. You were just about to tell me where the tunnel was. And I was going to given you a large box of chocolate ice cream and cheesy popcorn in an easy open bag. No. No, really you were just about to tell me the tunnel's location. Yes, the tunnel that leads out of here.

Oh ... was I?? What tunnel?? Did I mention the paint fumes?? Armadillos are very susceptible to paint fumes ... and automobiles. A freshly painted automobile can knock us dead from 100 yards. Are there many freshly painted automobiles on your planet?? It feels like bedtime ... why is the sun still shining??

What was the question again???
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote